Events > event details
Home is where the dance is
Cost: Pay what you can R50/£5/€6/$6
Dates & Times:
Saturday 11 Jul 2020 to 05 Sep 2020 10:00 - 11:15
Come home to the aliveness of your own body, the dreams that animate your being and the resources of movement, music and community!
Join from your own home space and connect to a global community of dancers. These Movement Medicine classes aim support you to ground, sense, express, release, connect and dance with and for who you are. A chance to dance it all out and experience the way our movement can change our state. We connect at the beginning and end to ground our dance in community.
These dance spaces are offered on a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis for now. Please pay what you can afford via https://madmimi.com/p/9460a01 to support my work and keep these online dances going for all. Please contact me via pm or on email@example.com if you have questions.
Join via https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89468470348
Participation in these online movement sessions is fully at the risk and choice of participants. It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself. All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Petra Bongartz/Moving into Connection can take no responsibility for injury you sustain as a result of participating in these online classes.
1. I understand that Movement Medicine is an activity that involves physical movement.
2. I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe.
3. I have checked the floor and there is nothing I could trip over.
4. I am fit and well and able to dance.
5. If my physical condition is restricted in any way, I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.
6. I understand that Movement Medicine may bring emotions to the surface.
7. I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
8. I will listen to my body and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.
9. I take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health during the session and afterwards.