Events > event details
Join us for this short unfacilitated session, the evening counterpart to Wake up and Move! Every two weeks.
No session on Monday 21st September due to the Equinox and Peace Day Ceremony. So in September Monday 7th and Monday 28th!
Participation in these online movement sessions is fully at the risk and choice of participants. It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself. All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Petra Bongartz/Moving into Connection can take no responsibility for injury you sustain as a result of participating in these online classes.
1. I understand that Movement Medicine is an activity that involves physical movement.
2. I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe.
3. I have checked the floor and there is nothing I could trip over.
4. I am fit and well and able to dance.
5. If my physical condition is restricted in any way, I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.
6. I understand that Movement Medicine may bring emotions to the surface.
7. I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
8. I will listen to my body and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.
9. I take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health during the session and afterwards.