Rosie offers a place in which to land and explore that is safe, non-judgemental and expertly held, her guidance is both sensitive and clear. She works with both groups and individuals, in the room and online.
Rosie has always loved to dance and first danced with Susannah and Ya’Acov Darling Khan in 1989, when they launched the School in 2006 she started her voyage in Movement Medicine with them. Rosie has many years experience teaching movement internationally. She is a senior Movement Medicine Teacher, a professional mentor for the School of Movement Medicine and has worked closely with the school from its inception.
As one of the first cohort of trained Movement Medicine teachers she developed her work on the pioneering edge of this practice. Her teaching is interwoven with many years of personal practice; alongside an understanding of our shared humanity and additional training in Processwork. Rosie gently encourages the emerging voice as extra support for the body in motion, she provides a space to dance that is safe and expertly held.
Rosie lives in Devon, UK with her husband of 25+ years, teenage daughter, dog and 2 cats and spent many years running a small graphic design agency. She grew up here, in the South Hams of Devon and finds the land, rivers and seas here to be one of her strongest resources as a Movement Medicine teacher. She is never happier than when walking her dog or cuddling her cats - or dancing!
Continued Professional Development:
As a senior teacher Rosie has completed the four Advanced CPDs with the School of Movement Medicine listed below.
Other professiosnal development includes:
• Internal Family Systems Level 1
• Year Long Processwork Facilitation for Leaders training with Arlene & Jean-Claude Audergon at CFOR www.processworkuk.org
• ITC Level 4 Coaching and mentoring training
• Day trainings with Carolyn Spring on Dissociation and Shame
• Rosie continues to research, read and learn online about Trauma Informed modalities and understandings, including Somatic Experiencing, PolyVagal theory and other ongoing developments in Neuroscience.
One to one support & mentoring Moving with grief Online closed groups Working with the heart
Levels of training:
Rosie has completed the four Advanced CPDs: 1.Heart & SEER, 2. Ritual, 3. Phoenix & 4. Initiation